Sunday 24 April 2011

The beginning to procrastination?

            Writing a blog has been a controversial aspect of my life lately, blogging has always been something I wanted to do, but why? So people can read my nonsense? Certainly not. For me to express my feelings, which will change the worlds outlook on life? Most definitely not. For me to have an outlet in which I may freely express my contemplations and usual useless or useful deliberations which life faces me with daily? Close. For me to attempt to finish something I start? Probably!

I must admit the aspect of me writing something which one other person is capable of reading is intriguing even though, I highly doubt anything I write here will be interesting to anyone at all, but you know; at least I could let it out to please my conscience and feed the little nugget of thought that runs through my brain.

Today was Easter  Sunday (those two words being a controversial subject alone) I use the term “was” as the day is nearing its end, and whoever wanted to celebrate Gods resurrection, is probably done eating his way through it by now. Happy Easter for those who celebrate it and Happy Sunday for those you are agnostic.

This blog will, in essence, be written to myself. Whereby I may look back and read a virtual diary of my thoughts and perhaps daily drivel, naturally if I keep up what I intend to start.
I guess I had to give up to the conformity to mainstream society and jump on the band wagon, even though, it is, a few decades too late…

Welcome to the world of blogging.
(Welcoming myself of course)




-          Believe in yourself, hard work pays off.
Good day! X




Wish list item of the day (for however materialistic this may sound on the the day of Jesus' resurrection) :



1 comment: